V.V.I.P :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PASPORT

sajak nih hasil nukilan sape ntah..tapi mmng menyayat hati,nih nk kOngsi la ni

They did not recognize me in the shadows,
That suck away my colour in this pasport,
And to them my wound was an exhibit,
For a tourist who love to collect photographs,
They did not recognize me,
Ah....don't leave
The palm of my hand without the sun,
Because the tress recognize me,
Don't leave me pale like the moon!

All the birds that followed my palm,
To the door of the distant airport
All the wheatfields
All the prisons.

All the white tombstones,
All the barbed boundries,
All the waving handkerchiefs,
All the eyes,
Were with me,
But they dropped them from my pasport.

Stripped of my name and identity?
On soil i nourished with my own hand?
Today job cried out
Filling the sky;
Don't make an example of me again!
Oh gentleman, Prophet,
Don't ask the tress for their name,
Don't ask the valleys who their mother is,
From my forehead burst the sward of light,
And from my hand springs the water of the river,
All the hearts of the people are my identity,
So take away my pasport!

No comments: